Benefits & Perks
To ensure satisfaction and significance for Centurions at work and home
To recruit, employ, and retain the very best talent, we offer comprehensive benefits package options for all Centurions. This includes flexible options for healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation, holiday, insurance, and employee assistance programs.
For qualifying Centurion W2 Employees and Consultants, our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Flexible Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug Program
- Flexible Dental Insurance (Employee is 100% Employer Paid)
- Flexible Vision Insurance (Employee is 100% Employer Paid)
- Competitive 401(k) retirement plan after only 6 months of employment - with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Seven (7) Paid Holidays
- Three (3) Floating Holidays
- Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (STD)
- Employee Online Portal for Time Records, Earnings, and Benefits management
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs: Legal, Will Prep, Financial, Work Life, Parent Resources
- Direct Deposit
- Annual Holiday Gathering
Become a Centurion
Regardless of your work experience, whether you’re a recent college grad or a seasoned professional, if you appreciate the attributes above, we welcome you to consider becoming a Centurion.
Centurion Consulting Group in compliance with federal law must have all people hire verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States by completing the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Centurion Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, ethnicity, gender, immigration status, marital situation, medical history, physical or mental disability, race, religious belief or affiliation, sexual orientation or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. It is our policy to make employment decisions solely based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Centurion invites all potential candidates to apply.